Stephens and Associates, a Global Research company, located in Richardson, TX conducts Clinical Studies every week and you can earn cash for participating! These studies include skin care, lotion, cosmetics, consumer products, baby products, and more. They are currently seeking male and female, any race, gender, any age group to participate in their paid research studies, including babies!
This is an easy and legitimate way to earn extra cash, just for sharing your opinion. Plus, you get to try out new products!
By appointment only, no walk-ins allowed.
Here are some current studies:
D203- FACE CREAM STUDY
Stephens and Associates (a global research company in Richardson, TX) is currently seeking Caucasian female age 45-65 with pigmented spots on their face to participate in a clinical study about Face Cream.
Are Caucasian female aged 45-65You may qualify for this study if you:
- Are a regular user of a facial sunscreen product of SPF 30 or higher
- Have brown pigmented spots on your face.
- Are available to make 2 clinic visits of 8 weeks.
Qualified participants may receive up to $125 for time and travel.
D216- MELASMA STUDY (SKIN SPOTS)
Stephens & Associates is conducting a 12-week study to evaluate a topical test product and compare it to a marketed OTC product when used by women with melasma on both sides of their face.
You MAY be an eligible participate in our upcoming study if you:
- Are female aged 18-65 years and in general good health (40-50% of the study panel will need to be Hispanic/Latino or Asian)
- Have a skin tone ranging from fair ivory to dark olive/light golden tan
- Have melasma (uniform brown patches with similar patterns on both sides of the face)
- Use a moisturizer/sunscreen product of at least SPF 30.
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $200.00 for time & travel
Interested in learning more? Contact a Stephens recruiter today to be pre-screened.
Please REFERENCE STUDY D216
D202- ITCHY SKIN STUDY
Got itchy skin? Stephens & Associates has a clinical study to evaluate the effect of over-the-counter topical products when used on itchy skin on the body over the course of 6 days.
You may be eligible if:
- You are 11 years or older
- Proof of guardianship must be provided for minor children
- You have atopic skin
- Diagnosed with atopic dermatitis, severely dry skin OR have had red, itchy, scaly skin anywhere on your body multiple times in your life
- You have itching on both sides of your body
- You are willing to not apply any over-the-counter medication or skin moisturizing products that treat itch or eczema for 3 days prior to VISIT 1.
- Able to attend 2 clinic visits over a 1-week period. The study will require participants to be able to stay onsite for at least 9 hours at Visit 1.
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $160.00 for time and travel.
Please send your name and phone number to Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D202.
D227- TOPICAL PRODUCTS STUDY
Stephens & Associates has an upcoming clinical trial to evaluate the anti-inflammatory effect of topical products when compared to their placebos and a marketed topical anti-inflammatory when used on the forearms
- You may be eligible for study participation if you:
Are male or female aged 18-40 years
- Have a skin tone ranging from creamy white/beige, light olive to a very light tan
- Are a non-smoker
- Have clear skin on your inner forearms (no tattoos, scars, excessive hair, suntan or sunburn, even skin tone)
- Are not taking anti-inflammatories, blood pressure medications, insulin, or antibiotics
- Qualified participants may receive compensation up to $300.00 for time and travel.
Please send your name and phone number to Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D227.
D234- WRINKLE CREAM STUDY
Stephens and Associates (a global research company in Richardson, TX) is currently seeking female age 35-55 WITH moderate photo damaged facial skin to participate in a clinical study about Wrinkle Cream.
This trial will be 12 weeks with up to 4 visits.
Qualified participants may receive up to $200 for time and travel.
Please send your name and phone number to Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D234.