Are you embarrassed by scars left behind by acne? Looking for something to help improve the appearance?
Stephens & Associates is currently seeking individuals with acne scars on their face and/or neck to participate in an upcoming clinical trial to evaluate a SkinPen device.
Qualified participants may receive compensation up to $500 for time and travel.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are between the ages of 18-60 years and in general good health
- Have multiple acne scars that have left sunken areas or a “pitted” appearance on your face OR back
- Have a desire to correct scarring caused by acne
- Are a non-smoker
Interested in participating? Contact a Stephens recruiter to be pre-screened today and reference study D196.
Call 972-852-5866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Go HERE to register with Stephens for upcoming studies.
Here are some other current studies:
Is that facial product not working out like you thought it would?
Stephens is currently searching for men and women ages 18-50 for a facial regimen study.
Qualified participants will be compensated $125 for time, travel, and to give their opinion.
• Male and Female
• Individuals with normal, oily, dry, or combination skin
Interested in joining the study?
Contact your recruiter:
Or Call Stephens: 972-852-5866
Stephens has an upcoming clinical study for a cold cream designed to improve wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet. This study is designed for Asian and Caucasian females ages 30-70
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $135 for time and travel
• Asian or Caucasian Female
• 30-70 years old
• Visible wrinkles/fine lines/ crow’s feet
Interested in signing up?
• Call your recruiter
• Or Call Stephens: 972-852-5866
• Email: email@example.com
Does your acne or oily skin have you playing hide & seek in public?
Stephens has an upcoming study for males and females, ages 13-19, with acne or oily skin for a new facial cleanser!
Qualified participants will be compensated up to $175 for time and travel
Call Stephens at 972-852-5866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiding behind your acne? Stephens and Associates is looking for females ages 18-50 with acne prone skin to participate in an upcoming study. If you live or work around the Campbell/75 area in Richardson, TX this is an easy way to earn $100 in extra cash!
- Willing to refrain from using any new cosmetic or skin care products during the study other than the product provided
- Individuals with self-perceived sensitive skin (breakout occurring every month or every two months)
Call Stephens at 972-852-5866 or email email@example.com with subject line D137.
Stephens & Associates has an upcoming study seeking women with aged/wrinkled skin.
Participants who qualify will be compensated up to $200 for time and travel
- Female ages 40-65
- Mild to Moderate lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Moderate rough texture around the face
- Moderate dullness on the face
Call Stephens: 972-852-5866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line D125.
If you’re little one is suffering from diaper rash and/or rashes from teething, you can participate in a new study at Stephens and Associates and be compensated up to $150! If you live or work around theRichardson, TX area, this is an easy way to earn extra cash!
Your baby may qualify to use this product if they:
- Are 6 to 24 months of age
- Have mild dryness and redness (rash) on the diaper area and/or mouth, lip and/or chin area
Call Stephens: 972-852-5866 or email email@example.com with subject line D109.
Stephens is seeking Males & Females for an upcoming study relating to foot pains caused by shoe wear.
· Ages 18-65
· Male foot sizes must be between 8 and 13
· Female foot sizes must be between 6 and 10
· Must experience current heel pain
· Designate 2 pair of shoes of either athletic, casual, or work or dress shoes
· The two pair of qualified shoes must be within a half-size of each other with a heel height of no greater than 1.5 inches.
Refer to D118.
Stephens and Associates is currently seeking individuals with mild to moderate facial acne to participate in a research study to evaluate 2 topical acne treatments
You may qualify for participation if you:
- Are 21-45 years old
- Have at least 5 active red “pimples” on your face
- Have not routinely used (more than 3x/week) an OTC acne treatment for 2 weeks prior to your 1st clinic visit.
- Are able to attend up to 7 visits over the course of 24 weeks
- Males will need to be regular shavers and not have facial hair
Qualified participants may be receive compensation up to $575 for time and travel during study participation.
Call Stephens at 972-852-5866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line D020.
Are you sick and tired of annoying ACNE BREAKOUTS?
Stephens and Associates are here to help!
Stephens & Associates are seeking adults 18 to 40 years of age to participate in our clinical acne study!
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $250 for time and travel.
Call Stephens at 972-852-5866 or email email@example.com with subject line D093.
You may qualify to take part in a research study to assess the efficiency of a facial serum or moisturizer! The study is seeking women aged 35-65 years who are comfortable using an iPad. You may be compensated up to $160 for your time and travel.
Call Stephens at 972-852-5866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line D092
D091 – FACIAL CLEANSER STUDY
The objective of this study is to evaluate the skin and ocular tolerance and efficacy of a facial cleansing product, as well as the cleansing efficacy over a 4-week period.
If qualified, you will use an investigational facial cleansing product to remove make-up.
You may receive up to $100.00 for participating in this study.
If you are selected to participate in the cleansing portion of this study at the last visit (Visit 3), you will receive an additional $20.00 for completing the additional procedures
· 18-65 years old
· Fitz I-VI (creamy white to black skin type)
· Regular users of a facial cleanser, including for make-up removal
· Women who wear facial makeup at least three times per week, and who have a history of safely using stubborn makeup (e.g.) long wear or waterproof.)
Call Stephens at 972-852-5866 or email email@example.com with subject line D091