Stephens and Associates has two new clinical studies available. If you live or work around the Richardson, TX area, here’s an easy way to earn extra cash…and get to try new products, too!
1.) Dry Skin Study
Stephens & Associates has an 8-hour clinical study to evaluate the effect of over-the-counter topical products when used on itchy skin on the body.
You may be eligible if:
- You are 11 years or older
- Proof of guardianship must be provided for minor children
- You have atopic skin
- Diagnosed with eczema, psoriasis, severely dry skin OR have had red, itchy, scaly skin anywhere on your body multiple times in your life
- You have itching on both sides of your body
- You are willing to not apply any over-the-counter medication or skin moisturizing products that treat itch or eczema for 3 days prior to VISIT 1.
You may be compensated up to $125.00 for time and travel.
If interested, Please send your name and phone number to: Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D149.
2.) ANTI AGING STUDY
The purpose of this 8-week clinical trial is to assess the effectiveness of the Sponsor’s 3 facial products to help improve fine lines/wrinkles, dark spots, uneven skin tone, skin dullness, skin firmness and roughness when used by Caucasian females aged 45-65 years.
Study start dates: ASAP
• Compensation upon successful completion of the study is up to $180.00 plus an additional $45.00 for participating a subgroup to have products applied to the forearms and assessed over a 24-hour period.
• This trial will be up to 8 weeks with 4 to 6 visits.
If interested, Please send your name and phone number to: Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D162
They’re also still accepting participants in the following studies:
Age Spot Study Stephens & Associates has a 28-week research study to evaluate products in a Facial Regimen when used by women with mild to moderate melasma and the presence of facial age spots (brown patches on your cheeks, forehead and/or chin in similar pattern on both sides of your face)
Do you also have “age spots” on your face due to sun exposure?
You may be eligible to participate!
If you are between the ages of 35-65 years with a fair to light caramel-brown skin tone and have facial melasma and age spots, contact a Stephens recruiter TODAY to learn more!
Qualified subjects may be compensated up to $400.00 for time and travel
If interested, Please send your name and phone number to: Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D128.
3.) Got Acne?
Stephens & Associates is seeking volunteers to participate in an upcoming research study to evaluate a topical acne spot treatment. The study will involve 2 clinic visits over 24 hours.
You may qualify if you:
· Are aged 15-45 years
· Have at least 2-3 active acne pimples or zits
· Have a fair ivory to very light brown/golden olive skin tone
If you are aged 15-45 years and have facial acne with at least 2-3 active pimples, contact a Stephens recruiter TODAY to learn more!
Reference Study D129
Qualified subjects may be compensated up to $75.00 for time and travel.
If interested, Please send your name and phone number to: Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D129.
4.) SUMMER FUN IN THE SUN!
Stephens & Associates has a research study to evaluate a baby sunscreen with zinc oxide, SPF 50, under normal application and use conditions.
Do you have an infant or toddler that loves to have fun in the sun?
You and your child may be eligible to participate!
If you are a parent between the ages of 18-55 years with an infant/toddler between the ages of 6-36 months with fair to very light brown (light caramel or tan) skin tones, contact a Stephens recruiter TODAY to learn more!
5.) Baby sleep Study
Stephens & Associates is seeking Mommy/Baby duos to participate in an upcoming research study to evaluate the sleep and mood of infants with sleep difficulties, as well as to evaluate the sleep and mood of the infants’ mothers
· You are a female aged 18-49 years old and are the primary parent responsible for your child at bedtime/throughout the night.
· You have an infant aged 3-12 months (born 37+ weeks gestational age) experiencing difficulty at bedtime and sleep problems
· Your child typically sleeps alone in a crib, bassinet, or bed in his/her own room OR in parents’ room (must not share a room with a sibling)
· You do not plan on changing your child’s sleeping arrangements during the next month.
Qualified subjects may be compensated up to $125.00 for time and travel
If interested, Please send your name and phone number to: Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D074.
6.) Are you Hispanic with dark skin discoloration under your arm?
You may be eligible to participate if:
- You are a Hispanic female aged 25-45 years
- Your armpit area is darker than the surrounding skin and the dark discoloration is similar between both armpits
- You have a body mass index (BMI) between 18 to 30 (based on height & weight, BMI calculators available online)
- You have not used any topical whitening products in 6 weeks or have not had any professional treatments to lighten underarm skin in 6 months
All participants will need to bring their deodorant/antiperspirant, underarm cleanser/body wash and shaving cream/razor to Visit 1.
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $150.00 for time and travel.
If interested, please contact Joanne Luu at (972-716-0630) or Joanne@newstudy.info and refer to study D150.