Spending a ton of money on a Mother’s Day gift isn’t always needed. In fact, it’s oftentimes just the effort in making mom feel special is what means the most to her. Here are 8 completely free ideas Mother’s Day gift ideas that will still make your mother feel loved on her special day!
8 Free Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
1. Wash and clean out her car~ We spend a lot of time in our cars, so do this tiresome chore for her!
2. Send her a photo montage~ Collect as many nostalgic pictures as you can and create a collage that you can email to her or post to Facebook.
3. Volunteer together~ This will bring you closer while helping out your community.
4. Create an epic music playlist~ Remember those mixed tapes? Use Spotify instead for an updated version of this.
5. Pledge to finally quit that bad habit she hates~ Ban texting and driving or biting your nails- give her peace of mind on her special day!
6. Give her a homemade scrub~ Most of the ingredients in these DIY scrubs are handy in your kitchen.
7. Give her your copy of your favorite book~ Write an inscription on the first few pages as to why she’d love it too.
8. Make a wine label for a bottle of red or white~ There are printable templates online and you can throw one one a bottle you have lying around the house!