Keep in mind the minimum order is 36 pounds, so you need to make room in your freezer or split the order with a friend.
- You get old-fashioned smoky, sweet flavor from an award-winning 60 year old recipe.
- Cured for at least 24 hours, and hickory smoked for a minimum of 7.5 hours.
- This premium pork cut is precision sliced to yield 14-16 slices per lb.
- Genuine wood fire smoking. No shortcuts, no liquid smoke you’ll find in other brands.
- A crowd favorite at breakfast or on lunch sandwiches. Great for salads, too.
- Tender cuts that crisp and curl to perfection in the pan, microwave or oven.
- Prepared fresh then quickly frozen to preserve flavor; easy to thaw what you need.
- Best quality results if used within the 1 year freezer shelf life.
- Each 36lb frozen case contains twelve 3lb frozen packages, with 14-16 slices per lb.
Find the next Zaycon event near you and place your order before they sell out…which usually happens!What is Zaycon? Zaycon Foods is a privately owned company that brings products fresh from the farm direct to customers. They only sell products in quantity (typically by the case). Their focus is on a select number of commonly consumed food items such as chicken, beef, pork, turkey and fish. Their unique sales event approach is convenient, quick and organized—about 2 minutes and you never even need to get out of your car.